Download guides and maps of the City of Milan to film and discover all the places of the city, even those little known but of great artistic and cultural interest.
Places of cultural and artistic interest:
(*) (**) for more information read the box below “FREE”
Teatro Lirico (in restauro)
Institutional and mobility information in Milan:
High speed trains:
Airports of Milan:
Bus to the airports:
Train to the airport of Malpensa:
Tips and free initiatives in Milan:
(*) every first Sunday of the month state museums marked with an asterisk are free.
(**) you can join for free the last two hours of the close every day, then from 17:30 to 19:30. Also on Tuesday it is free from 14:30 to 19:30.
Free events: vivimilano.corriere.it
Area C is an area of the historical center of Milan with access restrictions for certain types of vehicles.
Area C is active on weekdays at the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 7: 30-19: 30
Friday: 7: 30-18.
Area C is off on public holidays.
For more information click here.
Places of cultural and artistic interest near Milan:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)